I took Katie to gymnastics today and I had to find something to do, so now I'm sitting at Javamonkey in Decatur. Needless to say it is a gorgeous day and the perfect temperature outside. I really love this little coffee shop. I used to work in one similar to this, and I loved it. The people who come to get coffee here are so interesting in more ways than one, and it is fun to observe.
I am currently reading Twilight by Stephenie Meyer, and I'm intrigued. I can't wait for the movie to come out. I decided last night that I really needed to get lost in a book and to not focus on the unhappy parts of my life for a while. This is the perfect book for that.
I have a lot to look forward to this weekend. The debates tomorrow night should be extremely entertaining; it's very obvious who will triumph. Friday will be a lazy day...I can sleep in, but all I really have to do is clean out my car and get it ready to be sold. I'm very excited about Saturday; it's Hands On Atlanta Day at GSU and Caitie and I are going to a YMCA to help spruce it up. Community service is something I would like to do a lot more of. My grandparents are coming into town which is great because I haven't seen them since Labor Day, and we will all go to Jackson's football game, it's their homecoming and he's really excited :) I adore watching him play. I think Sunday I will take him to go see a movie. I love being an older sister.
Wednesday, October 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hooray for community service! I'm really excited. :) I love volunteering, and I know you will, too!
Post a Comment