On Friday, Marissa and Eva and I got our ears pierced at the top together(it feels strange to say cartilages). And now my ear hurts because I keep hitting it and touching it because I keep forgetting I have a hole there.
I need to go work out. I've been sick the past few days and hopefully that will make me feel better.
I made a budget today because I realize everyday that I spend way to much money. I need to save a lot more.
I also changed my major yesterday, which I am SO excited about. I am now officially in art school! My major is studio art right now. Next year I will apply to be in the Bachelor of Fine Arts program where my concentration will be in Interior Design. Ooooooright :)
We are starting self portraits in drawing tomorrow and I wait in anticipation...
Peace and Love
Tuesday, September 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
CONGRATS on deciding your major! :)
Post a Comment