Thursday, September 18, 2008

Oh this week...


What can I say?

It has been a ridiculously hard week. I had my first test of the semester in Political Science today, and have been studying for it all week. Hard. I think I did ok. Hope so. Except that I really had to pee the whole time I was taking it. But oh well :)

Also, I have NOT been feeling well. Sleep hasn't really happened for me that much ever since last weekend...so naps are really nice. My throat has been sore, blah blah blah. It sucks. But the one thing that helps me surpass all that is that Joey will be here this weekend, and I am SO excited! And I get to watch him race in the Festival of Speed at the Velodrome on Saturday, and I always love going to the track :) No class tomorrow though, so I'll be able to sleep in as long as I want...ahhhh, nice.

I'm excited about tonight too because I'm going out for sushi with a few really amazing friends, and then we'll come back to the dorms and hang out....low key nights are the BEST, especially since we all went out a lot last weekend. Last night we watched Moulin Rouge...I forgot how much I LOVE that movie :)

ttfn!

(The picture was taken on Joey's birthday at Pfeiffer during my second visit)

1 comment:

Caitie said...

I'm sorry you haven't been feeling well. I hope you feel better, gurlfrannn.

Have fun at the track! =D