Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Day off again :)

Today's my day off and it's been a great day so far! I been working on appreciation charts all day, which are what every counselor gets sent around Christmas time...you write memories and funny things on them now, and then you get it sent to you!

Gotta go eat dinner, more later!

2 comments:

Trey said...

Thanks for the comment. = )

Ahhh, I can't wait to hear all about it. Really dude. I'm stoked.

Can't wait to see yo ass.

CCAMHCConferenceModerator said...

Hi Jordan,

I looked at the past few blog posts and it looks like you are still having a great time! I'm glad Joey and your Dad and Margaret (and Lee and his wife) got to visit you. I wonder if Joey (my dog of course) would have jumped into that water - I bet he would! Excellent tomatoes by the way - you are a natural gardener.

I hope you enjoy your last week of camp and I'll call you when you are back in the big city.

Love you!
Molly