This blog is to show people how my summer is going while I am working at Camp Celo in North Carolina.
Hi Jordan!I spoke with your mom and she is coming to pick you up in the next day or so I think. I'm so glad you had such a great experience in the NC mountains.Is that a bobcat up near the chicken coop? I can't quite tell what it is.I'll call you next week. Have a safe trip back.Much love,Molly
Post a Comment
1 comment:
Hi Jordan!
I spoke with your mom and she is coming to pick you up in the next day or so I think. I'm so glad you had such a great experience in the NC mountains.
Is that a bobcat up near the chicken coop? I can't quite tell what it is.
I'll call you next week. Have a safe trip back.
Much love,
Molly
Post a Comment