Camp's almost over!! Ah!!!
I went on a camp out a few days ago with Eliza's tent, and it was a ton of fun :) We went to a place called Rhododendron hide out, and it was an awesome campsite. We had a great fire and made incredible pita pizzas, and then made delicious s'mores. It rained all night but we were under a tarp so we didn't get too wet. The girls were great, and we had a lot of fun :)
In the morning we woke up and made toad in the holes (and egg fried in the middle of a piece of bread), and had hot cocoa as well. I had to come back early to do riding with the seniors so I had to miss playing in the mud pit, but oh well. I've put up some pics of the camp out :)
Also, I put up some pics of my garden plot; I have big fat tomatoes and Swiss Chard growing! I can't wait to eat them!
So there is a pic of me and Ellie who is a helper, we bought the same dress at Rose's in Burnsville and we didn't even know it! Lots of pics from the camp out; roasting marshmallows and building fires and such; my tomatoes! And the one picture I took while Joey was here...we went on an unsuccessful fishing trip :) And a beautiful Celo sunset.
1 comment:
Awesome pictures, Jordan! It sounds like a lot of fun. :)
Anyway, I sent out a letter to you a few days ago, so you should be getting it soon if you haven't already. Yay!
Can't wait to see you, gurlfrannnn!
Post a Comment