It's very late right now...almost midnight. But my day off is tomorrow so I can sleep in if I want :) I haven't posted anything in a few days because it's hard to get a lot of time to be on the computer. Lots of things have happened over the past few days; things always happen at camp :) Today we went on a picnic, and it was really nice until it started thundering, so we went back to junior camp. With picnics, we combine junior and senior camp and split them into 3 groups, and go to 3 different spots.
Before picnics the kids went to Friends Meeting at the local meeting house. I was extremely tired, so I stayed back and took a much-needed nap. Also today, I rode double bareback with one of the gardeners, Molly. She was the horse counselor 2 years ago when I was a helper here. Also, tonight was senior skit night so we all got to watch; they were pretty funny. The pictures are of me and Molly on Cowboy, and of a tree I made in a nature activity that I lead the other day.
I'll write more tomorrow when I'm not so tired :) Joey comes to visit in two weeks!
No comments:
Post a Comment