I just wanted to say that I got one of the best night's sleep last night. I haven't been getting enough sleep lately, and so last night I went to sleep before singing, at like 9:15, and I had to do wake up this morning and felt completely refreshed. One of the gardeners Erika and I sang a Patty Griffin song, I think called Wishing Well, and it was beautiful. I played the guitar :) One of our tent counselors in Junior camp had to leave camp early, so Erika is going to replace her and be a program counselor like me, and one of our already program counselor's, Chessie, became a tent counselor.
Today the juniors are going on camp out spot hikes, so I might ride or work in the garden. I really want to ride but it's really windy today, and our horses get really riled up and spooky when it's windy...who knows why....
Monday, July 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment