So much to talk about, and so little time! Last night was intersession which meant that no kids were here :) After supper we went to Burnsville to a counselor named Peggy's house for ice cream, and then we went to the tiny theater to see the new Batman movie. It was absolutely INCREDIBLE! I loved it...it was kind of creepy to see Heath Ledger as the Joker. These are some pictures from the end of the session...
Me with some helpers; the kittens are getting so big! Me with my tent; I had a skit group and skit night was Friday; Sammy (next to me) was a helper last time I worked at camp two years ago, and came to pick up her sister who was a helper so I got to see her, and we took a picture with the owner of the camp, Gib!
I can't believe that I only have three more weeks till I come home!! That's crazy....I'm gonna miss this place so much :) I've been writing a lot of letters recently and I hope that people write me soon because I LOVE getting letters! My dad and Margaret are coming to visit on Saturday and I can't wait!! The horses are still doing well...we won't start riding until Wednesday.
One of our counselors had to leave camp for the rest of the summer because of family reasons so we're one staff member short...I called my friend Gabe last night who has worked at this camp and was a camper forever to see if he wanted to work for three weeks. He sounded interested, so I'm hoping he'll come and work because we REALLY need ten staff members in junior camp.
More later!
1 comment:
Haha, I love the picture of the kitten in the box!
And OMG Batman was seriously SO amazing. Heath Ledger as the Joker was brilliant! I'm glad you enjoyed it, too. :)
p.s. I just signed a lease on an apartment for the school year! It's in the Peachtree/Broad/Luckie area of downtown, so it's basically right ON campus. :) So you need to come visit me a lot since we'll be close, mmkay?
Post a Comment