Sorry I haven't written in so long!! It's been really busy lately :) Joey got here Tuesday night, and he just left a few minutes ago :( Sad! But we had the best time! I also have more exciting news...we got a new horse! One of our horses, Fancy, was getting way to old to ride (she's like 30!), so we are borrowing a horse from the therapeutic riding center down the road. Her name is Foxy and she is a 16 year-old paint racking horse. She's beautiful and I got to ride her a few days ago; she's amazing!
So Joey arrived on Tuesday evening with enough time for me to show him around camp. We had a great time; it was nice and relaxing, and he even got to milk Goldie the cow this morning! I felt really thankful that he was able to visit me this summer, and right at the midway point! I realized a few days ago that yesterday was actually the official middle of camp. There's only one more week left in the session, and then it's gonna be the last session! It's crazy! Only one more month pretty much. I know that it's gonna be SO hard for me to leave this incredible place.
Joey and I had great conversations while he was here; we talked a ton about college (he's going to Pfeiffer University above Charlotte, NC) because he had just been to his orientation and was all excited about it :) I've decided that I'm gonna go visit him the weekend after the first week of school (we start at the same time) because I've never been there before. Here are some recent pictures! I hope you enjoy!
The first one is our new horse Foxy; I found a fawn curled up in the horse pasture; some pics from Joey's visit...we got to milk the cow!
No comments:
Post a Comment