I had another very good day today. We had a carnival this morning and combined junior and senior camp. I was in charge of pony rides, and the horses did very well. I'll put some pictures up later from it! I did get a tiny bit homesick today because I got a big package in the mail from my daddy :) It's awesome though...he sent me a better rain jacket because I was using disposable ones and it rains here everyday, and a ton of yummy food and magazines. It was awesome, but it made me realize how much I miss all my friends from home and my family especially. And my doggies!
But it's ok, because I'm really only gonna be here for another month! I absolutely love it here though, and I know that when I have to leave it's gonna be unbelievably hard. It's such an incredible place. But I do miss Joey a lot too, even though I just saw him...but I'm still having a great time at camp :)
Saturday, July 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment