Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Day off!











I'm posting some pictures from the Carnival as well as from my day off in Asheville today! I went with a senior counselor, Carly, and two junior helpers, Dylan and Becky. It was SO much fun! We got there around lunch time so we went to Mamacitas for burritos. Then we just walked around for a few hours and looked in some really cool shops. It was really nice, but it got really hot, so we went to the theater and saw Iron Man and that was fun. I love days off :)


Otherwise, everything else is going pretty well :) I miss home a lot but summer's really close to being over and it's crazy that I'll be home soon! The horses are doing really well, and I'm so happy about that. It makes things a lot easier for me. The seniors are on their four-day hike and they'll be back on Thursday, then the session ends on Saturday. AHHHH! I can't believe we only have one more session! I'm really getting to know everyone here so well and I'm going to hate to leave them all! But I need to live in the moment and not think about the future, because right now I just want to have tons of fun :)



Dad and Margaret are coming to visit next weekend and we're going to Asheville and I really can't wait to see them :)

No comments: