Today was gonna be the first day of riding but it never happened. The seniors were gonna ride this morning but one of the horses had a freak accident. No one or animal was hurt thankfully. We had brought the horses to the ring and had them tied up and everything was fine, but then someone slammed the bathroom door. One of the horses, Fancy, didn't like it and she ripped a fence post out of the ground and dragged it to the middle of the ring. Cowboy let himself loose and was fine but right when Fancy freaked out I was in the middle of picking his back hooves, so I could have easily been really hurt. It definitely scared the mess out of me and I'm really lucky to be okay and that none of the horses got hurt. We decided not to ride and I worked calmly in the garden instead.
I'll write more about the past few days later because the lunch bell just rang!
Tuesday, July 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment