Friday, July 25, 2008

Till The End...






Today is Friday, and we really only have a little more than 2 weeks left in the session...I can't believe it. It's crazy!! I don't ever want to leave...

The kids this session are AMAZING! They are all really sweet and hilarious at times, and I love them all. It's such a nice change from the craziness we've had for most of the summer. I'm putting up some recent pictures. Some are from intersession when we had ice cream at Peggy's house before Batman; prank wars have been going on between the counselors and helpers and I ended up with a CANOE in my tent; we introduced Astro to one of the kittens; we have hatched four chicks in the past few days and they're absolutely adorable :)

I get to see Dad and Margaret tomorrow and we're going to a big festival in Asheville...I couldn't be more ecstatic :) I also found out that Joey might possibly be coming to visit on Monday!


Everything here is going exceptionally well and I find myself in a much better mood all the time and a lot happier than I have been at times. All is well :)

1 comment:

CCAMHCConferenceModerator said...

Hi Jordan,

I love the picture of the kitten and the pencil and in the box. It sounds like you are having such a great time and making lots of new friends. Maybe you will go back next summer? (Or, you could work in CO at a horse ranch in the mountains. Of course I would love that.

I'm so glad you are doing so well and hope the fun continues. Enjoy the last couple of weeks.

Much love,

Molly